Destiny 2

Games, Games and More Games!!! Discuss ALL the games you enjoy playing on your PC
Please abide by the rules
#17984 by siliconart
01-08-2017 13:10
It looks like we haven't started a Destiny 2 Thread yet, so here we go.  :D

With the Beta for PC just around the corner ( August 28th ) , have you looked to see if you PC can run it?

For the Beta, Bungie has determined the following Minimum and Recommended PC configurations:

Destiny 2 PC Beta Minimum System Requirements

CPU: Intel i3-3250, AMD FX-4350, or equivalent
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 / GeForce GTX 660
RAM: 6GB

Destiny 2 PC Beta Recommended System Requirements

CPU: Intel i5-2400, AMD Ryzen R5 1600X, or equivalent
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 / GeForce GTX 970
RAM: 8GB

Of course, if you want to play in 4K at a smooth framerate like what is shown in our video, you'll want to gear up with the world's fastest consumer graphics card, the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.

As this is an Open Beta, you're allowed to capture and share gameplay videos and screenshots to your heart's content. For that there's no easier application than GeForce Experience, which may already be installed on your system. From within the free app you can capture and stream your Destiny 2 gameplay sessions using a couple of hotkeys, take gameplay screenshots with a single button, and download and install, with a single click, the Destiny 2 Beta Game Ready Driver. Learn more and download the latest version here.

For the Destiny 2 Beta Game Ready Driver, be sure to check GeForce Experience or GeForce.com shortly before the Destiny 2 Beta begins on August 28th. In the meantime stay tuned to GeForce.com for all things Destiny 2 on PC.

Also if you are looking for a Clan to call home, I run one that has been going since Destiny 1 and is currently accepting new members on all platforms, but we are all probably just PC here right  :D

Link to Clan https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Clan/139937
Last edited by siliconart on 01-08-2017 13:13, edited 2 times in total.
#17988 by Wojee
03-08-2017 11:57
Might have to give the beta a try!