HyperX Cloud Stinger, Best Budget Gaming Headset

News, Updates, Events, Promotions from all our Partners
Welcome to NFAN partners area, please abide by the rules.
#12154 by HyperX ANZ
21-10-2016 21:16
Hi NFANs there, 

We are happy to present you our latest headset, Cloud Stinger. If you are a casual gamer, but still want to feel like a pro, the HyperX Cloud Stinger features HyperX signature memory foam and 50mm directional drivers to deliver a comfortable, high-quality sound experience at an affordable price.

Well, longe story short. Key features as below.

✓ Lightweight Design – Minimal weight (275 grams) for enhanced comfort (90-degree rotating ear cups)

✓ Audio Precision – Optimal audio performance and sound quality (50mm directional drivers)

✓ Adjustable Steel Slider – Long lasting durability and stability; high-quality build

✓ Intuitive Volume Control – Easily accessible volume slider to adjust audio on the headset

✓ Noise-Cancellation Microphone – Clear voice quality; conveniently flip the microphone to mute

✓ Multi-Platform Compatibility – Enjoy comfort and enhanced audio experience on PC or console; plug into a mobile device2 and wear the headset on the go

Best of all, we make it under $70.00 which turns into one of the best choice for budget-minded user  :lol:

So what you guys think? Let us know in the comment.
And make sure to follow us on HyperX ANZ for giveaway and freebies. :d

BTW, there will be a huge PAX discount for only our twitter fans soon...

Cheers, 
HyperX
#12155 by dannz0r
21-10-2016 21:36
:O you speak my language! I'll have to check out a review for those puppies but budget, comfort, light weight value option. I've been burnt by budget before (hardass foam padding) I look forward to checking out your headset :)
#12190 by StealtH1S1K
22-10-2016 15:25
Love the look of these but can you get mesh replacement padding?
I have a serious problem with all the vinyl just not lasting.
#12234 by HyperX ANZ
24-10-2016 13:40
StealtH1S1K wrote:Love the look of these but can you get mesh replacement padding?

Thanks for your query. The Cloud Stinger headset doesn't have that, but our Cloud 2 does have both leather and velour earcups. Check out here and let us know what you think. :)  
#12235 by HyperX ANZ
24-10-2016 13:42
dannz0r wrote::O you speak my language! I'll have to check out a review for those puppies but budget, comfort, light weight value option. I've been burnt by budget before (hardass foam padding) I look forward to checking out your headset :)

Great! You should also come to our PAX booth to try out the Cloud Stinger and get all the freebies. 
#12236 by StealtH1S1K
24-10-2016 14:14
HyperX ANZ wrote:
StealtH1S1K wrote:Love the look of these but can you get mesh replacement padding?

Thanks for your query. The Cloud Stinger headset doesn't have that, but our Cloud 2 does have both leather and velour earcups. Check out here and let us know what you think. :)  

much better. Now to save save save $$$
#12308 by Kizza043
27-10-2016 00:04
Oh my what a wonderful piece you have here :D

I would look forward to checking this out at PAX but cant ...though, i will make sure my brother goes past the booth in my place

Does it block out the sound of annoying little siblings though?
#12615 by HyperX ANZ
02-11-2016 20:52
Kizza043 wrote:Oh my what a wonderful piece you have here :D

I would look forward to checking this out at PAX but cant ...though, i will make sure my brother goes past the booth in my place

It depends on the scale... from 1 to 10 how much do you suffer  :lol:
#12616 by Kizza043
02-11-2016 20:59
HyperX ANZ wrote:
Kizza043 wrote:Oh my what a wonderful piece you have here :D

It depends on the scale... from 1 to 10 how much do you suffer  :lol:

10....cause the scale doesn't go any higher .-.
#17276 by HextechShane
27-03-2017 19:37
HyperX ANZ wrote:Hi NFANs there, 

We are happy to present you our latest headset, Cloud Stinger. If you are a casual gamer, but still want to feel like a pro, the HyperX Cloud Stinger features HyperX signature memory foam and 50mm directional drivers to deliver a comfortable, high-quality sound experience at an affordable price.

Well, longe story short. Key features as below.

✓ Lightweight Design – Minimal weight (275 grams) for enhanced comfort (90-degree rotating ear cups)

✓ Audio Precision – Optimal audio performance and sound quality (50mm directional drivers)

✓ Adjustable Steel Slider – Long lasting durability and stability; high-quality build

✓ Intuitive Volume Control – Easily accessible volume slider to adjust audio on the headset

✓ Noise-Cancellation Microphone – Clear voice quality; conveniently flip the microphone to mute

✓ Multi-Platform Compatibility – Enjoy comfort and enhanced audio experience on PC or console; plug into a mobile device2 and wear the headset on the go

Best of all, we make it under $70.00 which turns into one of the best choice for budget-minded user  :lol:

So what you guys think? Let us know in the comment.
And make sure to follow us on HyperX ANZ for giveaway and freebies. :d

BTW, there will be a huge PAX discount for only our twitter fans soon...

Cheers, 
HyperX

Hey guys, 

These are a great little budget headset. 

i have recently been doing some reviews with my organisation with headsets. I am doing comparisons with low budget and high end gaming headsets. I am currently working with Cougar, Sennheiser, Logitech, Rapoo and Corsair ranges and was wondering if you would be interested in jumping on board! 

Let me know if you would like any more information! 

Cheers!